Friday, September 27

30 Weeks


How Far Along: 30 weeks

Total Weight Gain: up 15 pounds.  Holy cow!  I’m going to blame vacation for gaining 6 pounds in 4 weeks!  Hopefully that trend doesn’t keep up!

Cravings: no real cravings.  Still liking sweets though.  While it’s not exactly a pregnancy craving (it’s more of an all the time craving), I was so excited to get a frozen hot chocolate while on vacation.  I love it, and our local ice cream places don’t have it.

Symptoms:  I am starting to get leg and feet cramps.  It’s mostly at night and first thing in the morning.  They only last about a minute, but they hurt!!

Sleep: My sleep is getting pretty bad.  Poor Drew ends up on the guest bed at least once or twice a week because I’m tossing and turning so much.  My hips are just so sore.

Movement: Kaitlyn is definitely active!  I feel the biggest movements on the upper right part of my belly.  As of my last doctor’s appointment, this is where her feet and hands are squished.  She is head down, so hopefully she’ll stay that way!

What I’m Looking Forward To:  This is so superficial, but I can’t wait to see what she looks like.  I am also hoping we will be able to decide on a middle name soon!

Anything Else: I had a doctor’s appointment today and everything looks good.  Her heart rate was strong, but it was hard to get BPM because she was moving all over the place.  We couldn’t keep it on the Doppler more than a second or two.  My glucose test was also this morning.  Hopefully that will come back normal so I don’t have to worry about doing the 3 hour test. 

Belly Photo:

 
Breanna wanted in on the action too:

0 comments: