Friday, July 19

20 Weeks


How Far Along: 20 weeks

Total Weight Gain: up 3 pounds

Cravings: no real cravings

Symptoms: Aside from my belly I don’t really have many symptoms.  I feel great and am enjoying this stage of pregnancy.

Sleep: I have not been sleeping well at all lately.  My hips hurt from sleeping on my sides.  Every time I wake up to switch sides I literally can’t move until my hip pops.  I feel like it is super early to be having sleep issues, so hopefully this will be a phase that will go away for a while before it gets really bad at the end.

Movement: I’ve been feeling quite a bit of movement lately.  It’s not super strong, but it’s there.  It’s getting a little stronger than “flutters” also.  I forgot just how much I love it!  I can’t wait for Drew and Breanna to be able to feel kicks from the outside.

What I’m Looking Forward To: Finishing the baby’s room.  We still have to paint and get things moved it.  It just keeps getting pushed back.  I am also excited for us to pick a name.  We had such a hard time with this the first time around, so I’m hoping it will be better this time.

Anything Else: IT’S A GIRL!!  I am so excited for Breanna to get to experience having a sister!  At our big anatomy ultrasound everything was great!  Just like last time I was so amazed by all the things they look for and at.  Being able to see the four chambers of her heart brought me to tears.

Belly Photo:

0 comments: