Wednesday, July 10

18 Weeks


How Far Along:18 weeks

Total Weight Gain: up 3 pounds… and so it begins! My goal is to stay under 30 pounds.  With Breanna I gained 23 pounds, so I’m hoping I can stay somewhere around that again. 

Cravings: no real cravings

Symptoms: I really don’t have any symptoms right now.  If I didn’t have a belly I could easily forget I was pregnant.

Sleep: My hips are staring to hurt when I’m on one side for too long.  Since our bed slopes slightly to the center I have to support my belly with a flat pillow under it when I’m on my left side. 

Movement:  I’m definitely feeling flutters now.  I love it!

What I’m Looking Forward To: Feeling the baby really move.  We have our big anatomy ultrasound on the 16th.  I am so anxious to make sure baby is growing and healthy.  Assuming baby cooperates we are going to see find out the gender as well.

Anything Else: I’m definitely in maternity clothes now.  I feel huge, but my belly measures right where it should for right now.  At our last doctor’s appointment we got to hear a strong heartbeat that stayed right around 150 bpm.  The baby was moving everywhere so it was hard for the doctor to keep it on the doppler, which was fun.  Breanna is certain this baby is a girl and Drew is certain the baby is a boy.  I really don’t have a feeling either way.  It will be so exciting to find out!

Belly Photo:


1 comments:

Grandma Laurie said...

You look GREAT!