Sunday, July 29

2nd Birthday

Breanna's 2nd birthday party was wonderful!  We all such a great time!  The party was a Mickey Mouse theme, though I forgot to take pictures of the decorations and food.  Oh well.  Since we had such a hard time finding any girl Mickey clothes, Breanna happily wore her favorite Minnie Mouse dress.  We did the typical party things including cake, presents and song.  Since it felt like a million degrees outside (it was actually 95) all the kids also brought their bathing suits and we turned on the sprinkler, filled the baby pool, and had sponge balls to play with.  Add bubbles to the mix, and I think the kids had a great time!  Here are a few pictures from the day:

 Breanna with her Uncle Tim and cousin Amy

 Having fun with Uncle Ryan

 We love our neighbor, Katie

Happy that Grandma came to celebrate

 Grandma and Grandpa's girls

Aunt Debbie with Breanna's newest cousin, Preston
 Breanna's birthday cake. She blew out her own candle this year :-)



All the kids were happy to help Breanna open gifts

 The sprinkler turned the slide into a fast ride!

Bubbles with Alexis

We had such a wonderful day filled with memories of friends and family!  I wish I would have been more deliberate about getting a picture of Breanna with each person that came to celebrate with us.  We missed all those that couldn't come!


0 comments: