Breanna has not had her pacifier since last Friday (Jan 21) and she is doing really well! She only got it for naps before, but I still expected this to be harder than it was. Breanna is also getting much better at taking naps, which I think is a result of not having her paci. She has taken at least one long nap a day since it started, which is a big improvement. Seeing that on some days she takes 2 long naps makes me realize that if she is tired she will nap. That's made me relax about this whole napping thing a little bit, which is good! I've never really been a scheduler, and life with Breanna is no different. I don't have set times I put her down for a nap, but when she shows tired signs it's time to sleep. I can usually expect she will be tired about 2 hours after getting up, and then a couple hours after waking from that nap. It's not exactly a schedule, but it helps me plan our day.
I wonder what our next "big challenge" will be?
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment