Thursday, January 6

6 months

We had Breanna's 6 month checkup last week.  I don't know where the time has gone!  She had to get 4 immunizations, 3 shots and 1 oral, plus the flu shot.  She was a trooper and did great!  I got to ask the doctor all my first time mommy questions.  Dr. Harp is always so good about taking as much time as I need to get through my millions of questions!  I am so glad we found her!  Here are Breanna's stats:
weight: 15 pounds 6 ounces
height: 25 1/4 inches
head circ.: 17 inches
She is a little over the 25th percentile for height and weight but 75th percentile for head circumference.  The nurse called her petite.  We go back to the doctor in 30 days for the second flu shot and then not again until she is 9 months old.  I am so thankful for a healthy baby girl! 

 Keep praying for our family of 3.

1 comments:

Laura said...

She looks so grown-up sitting in her chair like that! Awww....sweet girl!

And I love all the purple in the pic! Beautiful color on her! :)