Breanna is generally a very happy baby. Yes, she has some stranger anxiety. Yes, she makes it known when she likes and/or dislikes something. But overall, she usually has a smile on her face. For some reason though, I always expect the worst when we are in new situations or do something that throws off our routine. Usually, Breanna always surprises me and does twice as good as I thought she would.
For example: We went to a first birthday party for a friend this weekend, and I thought between being around a huge group of strangers and missing her last nap that we were in for a complete meltdown. Nope! She was happy to just watch all the other kids and people. Then tonight we went to our Bible study that has just started back for the year and I knew she would have to be up about 2 hours past bedtime. I put her down a little earlier than normal for her last nap so she would sleep in the car on the way there (which she did) but figured I was in for a fussy, overtired baby. Nope! She had an awesome time watching the dog and playing with some new toys! She even let someone else hold her for quite some time!
I guess I need to quit underestimating my daughter! She is a pretty flexible kid! What a blessing!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
This picture is adorable!
Post a Comment