Monday, December 13

Cereal

I've been meaning to blog about Breanna's experience with baby cereal, but keep forgetting.  So, without further ado here is my little lady bug taking her first bites of rice cereal:

On 11/17/10  (a week and a half shy of being 5 months old)

Not so sure what to think.

But still wanting another bite.

Hmm...

We started out with rice cereal, then tried oatmeal, and have just given her the barley.  She LOVES all of them!  You would think I've starved the poor child for days from the way she goes nuts over her cereal!  You always hear that cereal helps babies sleep better at night.  Either my child is the anomaly, or this isn't really true.  Either way, I'm glad we introduced cereal and that Breanna took to it so well.  In a short time we are going to give her some avocado as her first real food.  Hopefully she does as well with that as with her cereal!

This is a photo of what I found when I got back to the kitchen after leaving for literally about 10 seconds to grab my cell phone from the other room:

The girl likes her cereal!  (the photo was snapped on my phone, sorry for the poor quality)

Pray for a healthy, happy eater!

 

1 comments:

Tara @ Tara Being Tara said...

So cute!! Avocado seems like a fun first food!