Wednesday, March 16

sick

It is horrible having a sick baby!  Breanna got this nasty cough, high fever, congestion, and ear infection a while ago and it stuck around for about 2 weeks.  I think I cried almost as much as she did during the night.  I felt so helpless.  I was giving her ibuprofen, but that was really all I could do.  I even tried to get her to sleep with me, but that didn't help.  She just felt miserable.  So I felt miserable with her.  Her days were not horrible.  She tried so hard to be in good spirits.  She just needed some extra TLC and lots of rest.

We finally had a week and a half where she felt better, looked better, acted better.
Then yesterday she had a low grade fever and was really clingy and fussy.  Last night was the worst night I think I've ever had with her.  I got a total of 2 hours sleep.  The rest of the time Breanna was crying her little heart out.  Again, I felt helpless.  Is this the start of another sick baby coming on?!  I hope not!
Pray for health for our family of 3!

0 comments: