Thursday, October 28

4 months

I can't believe my little baby turned 4 months old yesterday!  I know everyone says it (and I've said it a million times too) but it goes so fast!  Here are some things about you right now, Breanna:

1) Your smiles melt my heart!  You grin from ear to ear when you see me!
2) You are very talkative!  You take after Daddy in this area!
3) You are using your hands better and better each day.  Your hand eye coordination is improving a lot, and you grab your toys really well now.
4) You put everything in your mouth, and if the item doesn't fit you lick it. 
5) You are constantly examining everything around you.  You like to know what's going on.
6) You are a little shy.  You like to smile at new people while I'm holding you, but if I pass you off to someone else, you get really scared and cry.  (I'm glad you feel safe in my arms.)  Your talking is also not as frequent when new people are around either.
7) You love to watch us eat and drink.  If I'm drinking from a cup that is within your reach, you want to hold it and put it up to your mouth.
8) You love your "Mr. Bear Bear" stuffed animal blanket. 
9) You love to stand!  You legs are already so strong, and you would rather be standing than sitting.
10) You are an awesome night sleeper!  You go to bed at 7 and are now sleeping until 4:30-5 before you wake up to eat.  Then you sleep until 6 or 7. 
11) You finally have cut back on the number of dirty diapers you have!  (A small joy for me!) You now only have a dirty diaper about 4 times a day instead of the 10-12 you had a few short weeks ago... now if only we could cut back on the wet ones too...
12) Your hands are constantly in your mouth!!  You even have a raw spot on both hands from sucking on them!
13) Your feet still sweat a lot!
14) You are not a fan of riding in the car.
15) You have a ring of hair around the back of your head and a bald spot above it from rubbing it while lying down.
16) Your hair is coming in strawberry blonde!
17) Your eyes are still blue.
18) Your favorite places to nap are in someone's arms or lying next to me in the bed.
19) You love mirrors!
20) You love playing peek-a-boo!

0 comments: