How Far Along: 35 weeks
Total Weight Gain: up 19 pounds
Cravings: crushed ice. I
am constantly crunching away at it. I
may be remembering this incorrectly, but I feel like at this point when I was
pregnant with Breanna I didn’t have much of an appetite at all. I felt like I didn’t have room for it. This time I feel like I could eat everything
in sight!
Symptoms: My heartburn
is out of control! Water gives it to me,
and laying down at night really sets it off also. This doesn’t help with my sleep issues. I’m still getting super cranky and my
patience is at an all time low. I don’t
know if it’s because of hormones, lack of sleep, or a combination of both but I
have to bite my tongue a lot! I’m trying
to choose joy and just be thankful for every aspect of this pregnancy!
Sleep: Feeling pretty
redundant in this category… I am not sleeping well at all. My hips are sore and now I’m up every few
hours to pee. So looking forward to
sleeping on my belly again!
Movement: Kaitlyn is
still very active. I’m beginning to
notice patterns in when she is moving also.
She will often try to stretch out her whole body and push my belly out
from all sides, which hurts!! She is
running out of room! Haha. She gets the hiccups multiple times a day
usually. I’m trying to take it all in
now and enjoy it. Who knows when/if I
will get to experience it again.
What I’m Looking Forward
To:
In general I’m just excited to meet her!
I feel like it is getting really close, and I’m looking forward to
getting to know her personality.
Anything Else: I have my first internal exam in a little under a
week. The first thing the doctor said to
me when she checked me with Breanna was “Wow, she is really low!” Then I delivered at the end of my 38th week. I am hoping to hear something
similar this time! I would love to go
early with Kaitlyn, and have her birthday as far away from Christmas as
possible.
Belly Photo:

1 comments:
I can't believe how close you are. We can't wait to meet our newest little sweetie! By the way, you look great!
Post a Comment