Saturday, October 19

32 Weeks


How Far Along: 32 weeks

Total Weight Gain: up 17 pounds.  I am consistently gaining a pound a week right now.  Trying to focus on a healthy baby and mom rather than that number...

Cravings: Sugar.  I have a major sweet tooth.  I’m trying so hard to keep this in check, but it is so hard!  The other thing I can’t get enough of is ice.  I love crushed ice and I’m sure my dentist would not be happy, but I am crunching it around the clock.

Symptoms:  Still getting leg and feet cramps.  I've started getting braxton hicks contrations every once in a while.  It is mostly when I've been standing or walking for long periods of time.  I never had this with Breanna, so it's a new experience.  They hurt but don't last long.  I’m also getting super cranky and my patience is at an all time low.  I don’t know if it’s because of hormones, lack of sleep, or a combination of both but I have to bite my tongue a lot!

Sleep:  If it’s possible, my sleep has gotten even worse over the last week.  I am waking constantly and my hips are incredibly sore. 

Movement:  Kaitlyn is still very active.  Despite all the negative stuff, when I feel her move none of that other stuff matters.  It sounds so cliché, but I am already so in love with her.  She has also started getting hiccups at least once a day, but often more.  Breanna did this too, and it’s such an odd feeling.  I’m told that it is a good sign of the baby learning and practicing breathing.    

What I’m Looking Forward To:  I am starting to really get anxious about her arrival.  My mom got her plane ticket, which makes it seem really close and real!

Anything Else: My glucose test went well, so I’m glad I don’t have to worry about that!  I had a doctor’s appointment this morning, which went great.  My belly is measuring on track and her heart was around 130 BPMs.  All is well, and I am incredibly thankful for that!

Belly Photo:


 

0 comments: