Saturday, December 17

Tired

I really dislike molars!  Breanna has had such a hard time sleeping with her 1st molars coming in.  I'm sure part of this is because she got 3 of 4 molars at the same time.  The exact same time.  Now those 3 are in and we got 2 days of glorious, uninterrupted sleep before the last one started to poke through.  This means we have about 2 more weeks of bad sleep ahead.  I feel like I have a 4 month old again, and I had forgotten how hard it is to go about our days on broken sleep.  I'm trying to remind myself that this will pass quickly but it's hard to feel that way in the moment.  And, I guess I should be thankful that they have come in 2 groups rather than 4 separate ones. What I have enjoyed are the early morning snuggles.  When Breanna calls for me around 5 I go get her and take her to the guest bedroom to snuggle/sleep for another hour or so.  I know those moments will be more and more rare the older she gets.  I've been told by almost all of our friends that the molars were the hardest, which makes sense.  When you really stop to think about the process, it really does seem painful!  Hopefully we'll be done with teeth for a little while before the next set comes in!

 Here's a completely unrelated photo... Just like Mommy and Daddy, Breanna LOVES eating cereal, which of course includes drinking the milk when you are done!

Say a prayer from some much needed sleep around the Zeigler household!
     

0 comments: