Breanna turns 18 months Tuesday the 27th but she had her checkup last Wednesday anyway. Here are her stats and some things that I want to remember about her right now:
Weight: 21.5 pounds
Height: 31.25 inches
18 things for 18 months:
1) You have 11 teeth and another partially poking through
2) Those first molars were horrible on you! We went more than a couple weeks with limited sleep, though I'm sure part of that was because you got 3 at the same time.
3) When I've been gone for a little while you become elated when I walk in the room or come home. You scream "Momma!" like you haven't seen me for months. It is ADORABLE!
4) You say "Wuv woo" back when Daddy or I say "I love you." So sweet!
5) You think that just because you attach "thank you" onto the word "no" it automatically means you don't have to do something. Similary, if you say "please" you think you will always get what you are after.
6) We went through a brief hitting phase a few months ago that spurred us to start time outs. It really helped and you now know to use your hands nicely!
7) After a time out, you run to Mommy and give me a hug and a kiss. You then usually have no problem fixing whatever it was you did, like picking up something you threw, etc.
8) You are good at saying "sorry" when you've done something by giving a kiss to the offended person.
9) You have discovered the magic healing powers of a kiss on any "hurt." You love to give a kiss when someone else has a "hurt" or receive one when it's yours and then declare "all better!" ("all better" sounds like "all beh")
10) You love to put your hands on your head and spin in circles while pretending to be a ballerina.
11) You LOVE to play outside! This winter is going to be hard on all of us!
12) You have lots of signs that you use including "poop" and "diaper" at the appropriate times... maybe potty training will be in our near future!
13) You still have only a small amount of hair, but it is growing thicker and is very much blonde right now.
14) You LOVE animals! I predict you are going to have a profession that deals with them when you grow up... or maybe you'll just have 20 pets of your own...
15) You love to wrestle, especially with Daddy. You like to climb onto his stomach after you have knocked him down and then bounce up and down.
16) You love to be tickled, but are enjoying learning how to tickle other people yourself even more. You say "tick, tick, tick" over and over as you do it. So cute
17) You are still very shy around new people and will cling to me until you feel comfortable. Once you are relaxed people love to see your personality come out! You are definitely a Momma's girl!
18) You have opinions about the things you do and wear already, but you seem to just enjoy having the chance to pick. I usually give you 2 choices of something and you love choosing which one you will wear/use. You even love to pick which color plate you are going to eat off of, though it's usually the pink or purple one.
I have so many more things that I could write about you, Breanna. You are such a joy to raise, and I am so thankful God chose me to be your Mommy! I can't wait to see what things you have in store for us in the future!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment