Breanna is a total Momma's girl. If I am in eyesight, nobody else will do. If I am within earshot, nobody else will do. Once I'm gone... out of sight, out of mind. I've been told (probably just to make me feel better) that she will look for me from time to time, but that's about it. I feel so bad for friends and family that want to hold and love on Breanna when I'm around, because she pushes away from them and cries to get back to me. If I leave though, Breanna will play with and climb all over that same person. I'm not complaining about it, because it actually melts my heart each time she reaches for me... I just don't want other people to take offense to Breanna's "snubs." She is just truly a Momma's girl... I am afterall the one that feeds her, changes her diapers, and plays the same game of peek-a-boo over and over throughout the course of the day. Haha!
I love my little Momma's girl!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago

1 comments:
I promise she really did look for you when I watched her!! :) I'm in a no-lying phase...you can trust me! lol
Post a Comment