Thursday, March 21

First Haircut

Breanna recently got her first haircut.  She loved every minute of it!  I brought her to the woman that cuts my hair, Ms. Tracy.  Breanna requested that I got mine done first but then bravely got in the chair when it was her turn.  She was happy the whole time and sat still.  

 Since that day she has pretented to be Ms. Tracy while cutting her stuffed animals' hair or pretends that Ms. Tracy is there cutting hers again.  Here are the results:


She didn't get any taken off in the front, but about 1.5 inches was cut in the back.  These pictures were taken after blow drying her hair after a bath.  After she sleeps on it or gets out of her car seat it gets a lot of wave to it, so it's usually half up.  I'm hoping we can grow it out a little longer now that it will grow more evenly.  I'd love to be able to put it in pig tails or braids!  She doesn't have a lot of hair and what she does have it pretty thin, so we'll see.  I'm shocked that it's still blonde. 

0 comments: