Tonight on the way to the zoo's festival of lights we got stopped on the highway because some power lines were down. Being stuck in a stopped car for over an hour before we could turn around was not what I would call a good time, but we got some good laughs out of it. Breanna is definitely in the "Why?" phase. Here is our conversation about why we were stopped:
Breanna: Why are we stopped, Mommy?
Me: Some of the cars had an accident and they have to make sure everyone is safe before we can go.
Breanna: Yeah, there was an accident. The car went pee-pee. It should have peed in the potty.
It took Drew and I second to connect the dots, and we both couldn't stop laughing when we realized Breanna's train of thought. I had to explain what an accident involving cars was, and how it was different from a potty accident. Haha! This age can be frustrating at times, but I am loving seeing her figure the world out!
West Fork Park | Green Township, OH | Cincinnati
8 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment