Friday, May 18

Breanna

At 22 months

You love:
1) shoes, especially your black dress shoes
2) slides
3) swings
4) books and being read to
5) the library
6) animals and the zoo
7) Mickey Mouse
8) cereal
9) chocolate chips ("treats")
10) your monkey and bear bear
11) trains
12) escalators ("up-a-lators")
13) bubbles
14) the sandbox
15) painting
16) making tons of play doh balls
17) stickers
18) being outside
19) looking at pictures on my camera or phone
20) playing disc golf with Daddy
21) the song "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
22) jumping

You dislike:
1) the sound of the printer
2) meat
3) foods with sauce
4) naps and sleeping
5) socks
6) not being able to do something perfectly
7) the vacuum
8) riding in the car
9) unfamiliar situations 

I'm sure there are lots of things on both lists that I've forgotten or left out.  I'm pretty happy that it was much easier to come up with items for the things you love list than the things you dislike list.  Here is a picture of love number 16:

0 comments: