Naptime for the enitre month of February and now the start of March has been completely random. Our routine has not changed. Sometime between 12:30-1 we go upstairs for a nap. Breanna gets a diaper change, the sound machine is turned on, we read two books, say a prayer, hugs and kisses, nap. The "nap" part of that equation has been left out usually about every 3-4 days. I can't figure out why, but she just randomly decides she isn't tired that day. The only thing that I can blame are her teeth. Teeth always seem to be the scapegoat, but I can't find any other variable in our day. Both of Breanna's top canine teeth have just poked through the gums, and they seem to be taking forever to come in! It's been since the middle of January that I started to notice them, and they just broke the surface two weeks ago. They are still barely visible unless you are specifically looking for them. They don't seem to bother her at all, but somehow I'm convinced it's the root of our nap problem. I can't complain too much though, b/c this is easiest we've had any of her teeth come in! Here is a picture of my darling daughter "napping" in her crib right now:

That's Breanna... Bottom in the air doing leg lifts while saying "up... down"
I guess I should be proud that she's noticed the extra exercise I've been doing lately, Haha!
This was then followed by squeals of "Baby!" when she noticed her baby doll on the floor in her room. I guess we should have cleaned up before nap.
I'm praying for a return to our normal nap schedule soon!
0 comments:
Post a Comment