Wednesday, February 15

19 Months

At 19 months...
1) you can name the capital letters B, R, and E
2) you know the sounds M and T make
3) you know the number 8 (random I know)
4) you try to count objects, but the numbers are completely random
5) you LOVE to paint, draw, and color.  You love to color pictures of "Amy, Nana, Grandma, and hearts."  After you are done coloring you point to each one and tell me what/who it is.  You also love to trace your hands.
6) you love to skype with both sets of grandparents!  Every time I sit down at my computer you ask to see them!
7) you are still obsessed with the potty!  You insist on sitting on it every time I change your diaper. 
8) you are are good eater!  You can out eat Mommy at almost all meals!  You still eat really healthy though, so I'm not worried about it.  In fact, you still turn down most desserts and the one food I know I can count on you to eat are your veggies.
9) you love animals!  You know all their sounds and love to pretend to be a moose, seal, and whale (random...)
10) you love to watch the school buses pick up and drop off kids in our neighborhood.  We usually have 5 go through during the day and you run to the window when you hear it.
11) you get excited when you hear or see an airplane.  Even if we are inside, you say "airplane" and do the sign for it when you hear one.
12) you love to dress up with jewelry and princess dresses!  You have even started asking for my makeup brushes so you can put "mapeup" on your cheeks.  (I'm scared for what's to come!)
13) you love any and everything Mickey Mouse.
14) you give the best hugs!
15) you pretend to crochet with my crochet hooks and yarn
16) your favorite song is "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"
17) you love bath time
18) you can finally keep a barrette in your hair, but bows are still too heavy for your small amounts of thin hair
19) you know your colors, but your favorite is orange (purple is a close second)

I am so blessed to have you in my life, and I am incredibly thankful for each day I get to spend with you!

1 comments:

Laura said...

Ashley, this is a precious post! I loved reading about Breanna! She is so sweet and looks absolutely huggable! ;)